| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in November is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 66.6mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nara, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: