| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in May is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 127.3mm (5in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nara, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: