| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 185.8mm (7.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nara, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: