| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in January is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 49.2mm (1.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nara, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: