| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in February is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nara, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: