| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nara in August is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.8mm (4.5in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Nara August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nara, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nara: